Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Line-Up


I've posted a little about Hoods, Hot Rods, and Hellcats before on my personal blog. Now that we’re racing to the final lap, I wanted to reveal some of what you can expect from this forthcoming collection of original crime fiction. Hoods includes lengthy stories from Eric Beetner, me, Matthew Funk, Christopher Grant, David James Keaton, Nik Korpon, Heath Lowrance, and Thomas Pluck. The anthology opens with an introduction written by one of my idols, Mick Farren:

"...the world of Hoods, Hot Rods, and Hellcats is a dirty cocktail of fact, fable, fears, and fantasies. The 1950s are recreated one more time but here it's with a savage, razor-honed edge you'll never find in GreaseHappy Days, or American Graffiti."

If that revs your engine like your pink slip is on the line, then I hope you’ll come back, like the Facebook page, and get ready for a rumble…

No comments:

Post a Comment